Start your trip like an expert traveler and tell the story with expert tips from Elaine Masters
Elaine is available for interactive classes, keynotes, session breaks or presentations. Contact her at: Info@tripwellness.com.
Past sessions include:
IFWTWA Conference: Video Storytelling Handout – Word Doc Download
- San Diego Caregivers Retreat – Avoid back aches, jet lag or freeway frustration safely & simply
- Travel Well Meetup – Planning Your Escape: Strategies and new tools for your dream trips.
- NATJA, The National Association of Travel Journalists – Travel Yoga techniques – Stress release and how to avoid habits that hurt
- Headstrong Wellness Club SDSU – Interactive session with students on how to stay pain free when on the computer or texting, sitting in classes and commuting.
- Ronald McDonald House – Happy Holiday Travel
- Ed Brown Center, Rancho Bernardo – numerous Gentle Yoga classes
- Good Old Gals, Carlsbad Networking – several presentations on traveling well
- The Rally, Annual Recreational Vehicle Conference:Stress and back pain relief on the road – Louisville, KY
- Gentle Yoga and Healing Meditation Class: Better Wellness Health Center
- OMNITRANS Fall Benefits, Health and Safety Faire, San Bernardino & Montclair
- Inland Empire Holistic Expo: Class- Office & Road Trip Yoga Tips. Central Park Community Center
- Library at Lunch, Whittier: Cars, Planes and Computers – How to stay stress free, relaxed and energize.
- EnviroFest at Lake Chollas Park, sponsored by the San Diego Girls Alliance. September 19, 9am to 2pm.
- Book Works, Independent Book Store, Del Mar – Road Trip Yoga Tips: How to stay healthy, sane and arrive ready to play.
- North County Chiropractic, Poway: Chair Yoga: How to stay energized and comfortable all day.
- Women In Business Symposium: Del Mar Fairgrounds
- SCORE Womens Breakfast: Rancho Santa Fe
- SYTAR Yoga Therapist Conference, Los Angeles, presentation
- Women In Defense Symposium, San Diego, – Vendor
- Coastal Sports and Wellness Clinic – Survival Kit for the Holidays: Travel Yoga and Healthy, Holiday Eating with Dr. Martinez, Tri-athelete and Director of Coastal Sports and Wellness Clinic.
- Solana Beach Library – Stress Free Holiday Driving: Free interactive class
- San Diego Womens Network – Calming Your Commute
- Joslyn Community Center – Chair Yoga: Rancho Bernardo
- Torrey Pines Rotary Club – Commuting Stress, New Research & New Solutions
- BioPro, Women With Wings – Chair Yoga
- Solana Beach Public Library – Authors Day
- Kaiser Permanente, San Diego – Drivetime Yoga Class
- E Street Cafe – Book Signing, Encinitas, California
- San Diego Hospice Team Retreat – Drivetime Yoga workshop
- For You Network – Travel Yoga, Rancho Cucamonga and Rancho Bernardo
- Team Women – Learning at Lunch, Carlsbad Chapter
- Poway Senior Center – Learning at Lunch
- Spa Mode – Hatha and Chair Yoga classes, Rancho Bernardo
- Loftin Integrative Healing Center – Drivetime Yoga, Solana Beach