I’ve always loved trading stories with fellow travelers, especially when I can’t be out exploring the world. Over the past three years my Travel Well Meetup in San Diego has grown to over 350 members with gatherings at least once a month. We’ve had travel writers, destination experts, expert travelers and more, share pictures and tales of their encounters. It’s opened my eyes to new adventures and parts of the world I only hope to see one day. My circle of wanderlust addicted friends and contacts keeps growing.
To celebrate the Travel Well third year milestone, I’ve asked a special guest, Dharlene Fahl, to share pictures and speak about her adventures internationally as a certified tea specialist, we’re having a short Travel by Jockey demonstration of how to dress and pack efficiently, there’s a delicious buffet Indian dinner in one of the most exotic neighborhoods in San Diego – Little India. We’ll also be giving back with a portion of proceeds going to help inspire and assist disabled travelers and the IllPushYou.com project.If you’ll be in the area, come join the party!
You’re invited to join fellow travelers and experts for a night celebrating the spirit of adventure.
- Enjoy a delicious Indian buffet at Bawarchi Dosa in San Diego’s Little India,
- Hear from certified tea specialist, Dharlene Fahl about her travels across the globe,
- Watch how to wear a few pieces several ways with Travel by Jockey
- Win door prizes
- Take home an eGoodie bag full of travel resources and gifts
- Support a great cause: A portion of proceeds will go towards inspiring disabled travelers at I’llPushYou.com
- See the video about the ‘I’ll push you’ journey here.
This is part of the community of travelers at the Travel Well meetup and is also the third anniversary of the founding of the group. More than 40 events later we’re over 345 strong and growing.
Tickets are going quickly for the Travelers Night Celebration. Register here to reserve your seat.
Visit us at Go Easy Travel Well for more events and journeys.
Like us on Facebook: Tripwellness previously GoEasyTraveler